The AutoCAD® DOS based SLIDELIB utility allows you to create a slidelibrary (SLB) from a collection of slides (SLD) and an input file. But its capabilities stop there. To create and manage slide libraries requires additional functionality. Our Windows based Slide Management tool will provide that functionality and change the way you work with slides and slide libraries.
Our Slide Manager will allow you to:
- Add a slide to a library.
- Delete a slide from a library.
- Rename a slide in a library.
- Extract slides from a library to individual files.
- Preview slides in libraries or individual SLD files.
- Create new libraries.
- Print a slide library data report.
- Subtract slides contained in other libraries.
- Merge other libraries with the current library.
- Overlay other libraries with the current library.
- Use a recycle bin for temporary storage.
- Launch from Explorer double-click on SLD/SLB.
- AutoCAD R12 or higher
- AutoCAD LT2 or higher
Additional Tools Included
- Utilityto convert a group of SLD files to BMPs. You can even specify the width and height of the resulting BMP, as well as the background and default foreground colors. Convert SLD's to 32x32 pixel bitmaps for creating toolbar buttons.
- ReadSLD.DVB, a VBAapplet that runs inside full AutoCAD R14 (or higher). It allowsyou to select a SLD file and it then reads it and creates AutoCAD linework in the drawing. So if all you have is a SLD, you've got a good start on a drawing symbol.
- Menu Maker, simply select a SLB file and this tool will create a ready to use partial menu MNU file.
- BatchSlide making routine (requires full AutoCAD). Select multiple DWG's or an entire directory and the slides are created in seconds unattended.
"I've been working with AutoCAD since release 11 and have always had an ordeal creating slide libraries. Now the project is running full speedand any new adds are only a matter of seconds. I can create a slide and have it saved in a working library in less than a minute. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME PROGRAM!!! SlideMan is what AutoCAD should ofbeen able to do as soon as it hit Windows." Todd Winn, Thermal Windows, Inc.
- Windows95/98/Me or Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista.
- 3mb hard drive space.
Product Support: Email Support Only
Price: Only $50