The Image EXIF Editor now allows you to add GPS Coordinates (and direction) to photos by picking in the drawing.
- Make sure your current drawing has a coordinate system assigned (so the picked valued can be projected back to Lat/Long).
- Initialize the EXIF Editor tool and open the image file to assign coordinates too.
- Click the arrow pointer (4th button) to start the pick process.
- Pick a coordinate point in the drawing where the image was taken.
- Pick a direction point to indicate the direction the camera was pointed.
- Save your photo.