You can use the Find command to select blocks by their attribute values. Use this procedure.
- Open the drawing containing the blocks.
- Initiate the FIND command.
- Enter the value of the attribute.
- Choose the [Select Objects] button and select all the blocks.
- Choose the [Select All] button to select the matches.
Of course ToolPac users take this farther by specifying multiple fields to match and operators such as less than, greater than, etc.
Almost all AutoCAD users utilize the command line area to some extent. Recent versions of AutoCAD allow it to be turned off and it can be as easy as accidentally pressing Ctrl + 9. You can use these commands to control it.
Tables can now be broken into multiple parts but still be part of the same table. At the bottom of every table object is a triangular grip. Simply click and drag this grip to set the breaking height for the table.