There may be times on listing of objects (like polylines) when you don’t want AutoCAD to prompt to press enter. This prompt also gets included in a copy/paste of the information.
Set the QAFLAGS system variable to 2 when you want continuous listing without prompt. Set it back to 0 to restore default behavior.
This built in AutoCAD functionality is often overlooked because it’s not on any menu/ribbon. This capability can significantly speed up the opening of large files.
Read More →
Users often report that menus (or ribbons) from our products come up missing in AutoCAD. This has been a problem for many years and isn’t limited to our products (customers with their own custom menus can have the same problem).
Try this procedure to restore the menu(s).
- Issue the MENULOAD command (do not issue the MENU command).
- Carefully make sure the PRODUCTNAME is highlighted in the top list (not ACAD, etc).
- Click the [Unload] button.
- Choose the [Browse] button.
- Navigate to the PRODUCTNAME folder and select the menu (CUIx file).
- Choose the [Load] button.
Also be aware that AutoCAD will only remember roughly 21 pulldown menus. If you have close to this number of menus and AutoCAD is regularly dropping one, that is the reason.