Deleting parcels (by name) in Civil3D can sometimes be difficult. Right clicking the parcel name doesn’t work, erase on the parcel label does nothing. Here is a step-by-step procedure to quickly delete multiple parcels by name, without picking a single segment.
All operations will take place in the ToolSpace panel, Prospector tab.
- Click the [+] to expand Sites.
- Right Click on Site and choose New.
- Enter an easily recognizable name like TRASH, click OK.
- Click the [+] on the Site currently containing the Parcels.
- Highlight and Right Click Parcels in the site.
- Choose Move to Site.
- Make sure TRASH is the destination site.
- Check on ONLY the parcels to delete, click OK.
- Click the [+] on the TRASH site, and then [+] Parcels.
- Verify the TRASH site contains only the parcels to delete.
- Right click the TRASH site, click Delete, confirm.